Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Tragedy

I broke my Crock Pot this evening. I dropped the lid and it hit the crockery part and broke it. None of the pieces got in the food, thank goodness! There was much weeping and nashing of teeth. I have an unnatural attachment to my Crock Pot, but it isn't quite as bad as this. I love her blog. I love what I have made using her recipes. I love that she tells how to make caramel apples using a Crock Pot. I especially love that she once used her Crock Pot to soak her feet.
Tomorrow, after I torture my children for their laundry infractions, I will be buying myself a new Crock Pot. I can't imagine life without one!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I know exactly how you feel. About 3 years ago, I started my crockpot before I left for work. When I got home from work...it was like I had never turned it on! I was brokenhearted. When I went to pick out my new one...you would have thought I was picking out a new car. I walked up and down the aisle trying to pick the perfect crockpot!