Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Excuses, Excuses

Yeah, yeah, I know. I still haven't written about our Boston adventure. I have excellent reasons for my procrastination. Really I do. Hmmmm...that could be the title of my autobiography... "I Have Excellent Reasons for My Procrastination". Only it would never be published because I wouldn't get around to submitting it. Where was I going with this?
Oh, yeah! Excuses. I need to find out how to get the photos off my camera and onto here and how to do that cool little link thing to my friend Suze's blog. The fact that the Saint gets paid for both designing software and taking pictures does not mean I know anything about either computers or cameras. And asking him will result in a three hour tutorial on the 57 possible ways I could accomplish both of those tasks and an artistic critique of my slightly (Ha!) under the influence photography.
Also, I have returned to the volleyball, cheer, football, scouts, cotillion cycle. And my uncle made a quick run through town. And big old honkin' Ike huffed and puffed. And Little Runner Girl broke up with her boyfriend because "There are just sooooo many cute boys!" but she was still a little sad. And now she has a cold or some such fever, cough, icky nose thing. And I've been busy.
See! I have plenty of excuses!!!
I almost forgot to tell y'all that all of my loved ones in Texas are safe and sound. No catastrophic property damage, no injuries, and some of them got power back on today! Hurray!!!

1 comment:

Susan said...

Finally!! How's that for taking some shit in your comment section? Glad to hear everyone is fine...I've been checking several times a day.