Thursday, November 13, 2008

Well, Okay Then

Yesterday I was sitting at the craft table helping Funnyface make a paper plate turkey. She looked at me and said "Mrs. H., do you have a baby in your tummy?" Thanks, kiddo. I just lost 6 pounds. I foolishly asked her why she thought I might have a baby in my tummy.
"Well, 'cause your boobies are pretty big." I nearly bit my tongue off trying to not die laughing.
And later, when I told this story to Prankster, she said "I think it's the sweater. I noticed they were looking big today."

3 comments:

Kelly said...

You realize The Editor is gonna leave a classic comment about this post, don't cha?

Eric Francis said...

My lawyer has counseled me not to touch these... uh, this one with a 10-foot pole.

Angel said...

I am totally going to pretend I have nothing to say to your reply. Ha!