Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Are you kidding me?!?

My last post reminded me of something that really irritated me yesterday. Let me preface this tale by saying that the mother of one of Prince Charming's classmates ( I call her Clownfish) irritates the you-know-what out of me. (And many of the other moms.) She wears ridiculously cutesy outfits that would look darling on somebody's Barbie. She talks exactly like a three year old girl, only with excessive dramatic pauses. She constantly has her extremely skinny lips pouted out in what she apparently thinks is a sexy look and reapplies lip gloss so frequently she must use a tube a day. She bears a startling resemblance to a drooling fish. A really tall drooling fish.
The cherry on top of this delightful package is her habit of flirting constantly with other people's husbands. Once, during a basketball game, she grabbed one of the Dads' so high on his thigh she could have peformed a prostate exam for him. The look on his face was priceless!
Obviously, I am not fond of this woman, but last night she just really pissed me off. As I stood talking to Little Runner Girl's algebra teacher, Clownfish sauntered over, said "Hi" and PATTED ME ON THE HEAD!!! WTF!!! Does she think I'm a puppy? I realize I am short, but Oh My Goodness Gracious! Does she really think it is normal to pat another adult on the head!?
On the other hand, she was wanting to talk to the math teacher, who just happens to be even shorter than I. Way to go impressing the teacher, moron!

No comments: